Friday, January 11, 2008

Who's been praying for us?

I know I have so many people praying for our family and it is amazing and humbling in so many ways. I have felt it so powerfully already! And today, a specific prayer request was answered. I'd asked for prayer that we'd get Isaacs passport issued early. Well, it can take up to 5 bussiness days, which would put us getting it Tuesday. But.....I just got a call from Mr.Binh (one of the nicest guys I know!) and it arrived today!!! He's driving in to our hotel in the morning to re-do our itenerary (it's 8 minutes until closing time here). We're off to Hanoi as soon as possible. They are going to reschedule our appointments in Hanoi for earlier- At the very least, this gets us home to our girls 4 days earlier. What a huge blessing for us! THANK YOU for all the prayers you have lifted for us! You are such a blessing to me! And now, more pictures of the reason we are here......


2 comments:

Melanie said...

YAY! We are SO happy for you guys and rejoice with you in answered prayer! WOOHOO!!! He is such a cutie! We will have to get together when you get home and get settled.
Love and prayers,
Melanie Jay

asian~treasures said...

So glad you now have Isaac's passport & that things seem to be working so you can be home earlier than expected!! God is good!

Enjoy Hanoi!

Sheri, David, Micah & Noah-in NV