Friday, September 14, 2007

Here are the photos- I'm sure you'd rather look at his sweet face than read my ramblings, anyway. (but in case you're interested- I added some details under the pictures)


It's update day!!! We came home from buying new soccer cleats and I checked the email and there it was!! I had given up for today, but Michelle (the VN lady at Holt) must have gotten them out at the last minute!! Oh, he's so cute!! The medical stuff is all great- still eating well and no more pnemonia!! It says he's really attached to his foster mother and hides when strangers come close. That is great news from a developemental/ attachment standpoint. Yet, I am so sad for him because that reminds me how very upsetting all the upcoming changes will be for him. He has no idea who we are- we send photos, etc, but really, he's just 1 1/2!! He can't comprehend what's coming. One more loss in a young child who has already lost so much. But we know this is right, and hopefully we will know how best to help with his transition. The best part of getting updates are the pictures--seriously, I could stare at that face for hours!

No comments: